Speed Global Services offers warehousing in Buffalo, along with international distribution, trucking and freight forwarding. Because we ship freight across international borders, we make it a point to provide our clients with everything needed to know about the process. Below, you will find a selection of white papers including a time zone map to NAFTA verification rules. Regardless of your questions about international shipping, we are happy to provide you with all of the details.
We provide information about our fuel surcharges, terms and conditions, as well as online rate quotes. We even offer several manuals including our Web Order Entry User Manual, our Web Document Retrieval Manual and our Web ASN Entry User Manual. You will also find information related to international terms of payment, benefits of the Foreign Trade Zone and a C-TPAT overview.
We value our clients and prioritize our relationships with them, consistently. If you would like information about warehousing and shipping services, contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable member of our team.
Universal White Papers
- C-TPAT Overview
- Speed’s Web Access Users Manual
- INCOTERMS Guide
- International Terms of Payment
- Benefits Of FTZ (Foreign Trade Zone)
- NAFTA Verification Rules
- Importing Commercial Goods to Canada Checklist
- Speed’s Fuel Surcharge
- Speed’s Online Rate Quote, Bill of Lading, and Pickup Entry Manual
- Standard Terms & Conditions
- Speed’s Web Order Entry User Manual
- Speed’s Web ASN Entry User Manual
- Speed’s Web Document Retrieval Manual
- Standard Terms & Conditions for Merchandise Warehouse